Member Forms

A series of application forms and guidance notes for members to apply for a Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) specifically for divorce or dissolution of a civil partnership.

PD1 – Pensions on Divorce or Dissolution of Civil Partnership Application

PD2Pay details request form

Schedule of Charges for Pensions on Divorce or the Dissolution of a Civil Partnership 

Employer Forms

There are no relevant forms for the employer to complete in this section, although the PD2 is a form that the member is instructed to print off and pass to the relevant employer for completion where a CETV is required.