The Pensions Regulator is the UK regulator of work-based pension schemes. They are empowered by the UK government to regulate work-based pensions.



The Pensions Ombudsman is an independent organisation set up by law to investigate complaints about pension administration. When a member has tried to resolve a problem with HSC Pension Service through both stages of our Internal Disputes Resolution and still isn’t satisfied with the outcome they can ask the Pension Ombudsman to review their complaint.

Address:     11 Belgrave Road, London, SW1V 1RB

Telephone: 020 7630 2200 or visit their website at:



The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS) is an independent non-profit organisation that provides free information, advice and guidance on the whole spectrum of pensions, including state, company, personal and stakeholder schemes.


NHS stakeholder pensions



Dundas House, 20 Brandon Street, Edinburgh, EH3 5PP

Telephone: 0345 272 8810 or visit their website at:



The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is an independent body established by the Government that regulates the financial services industry in the UK. Their remit is to ensure:

  • confidence is maintained in the UK financial system;
  • financial stability – contributing to the protection and enhancement of stability of the UK financial system
  • consumer protection – securing the appropriate degree of protection for consumers; and
  • the reduction of financial crime – reducing the extent to which it is possible for a regulated business to be used for a purpose connected with financial crime.-


The Money Advice Service is a free independent service set up by the Government to help you manage your money better. It gives clear, unbiased advice to help you make informed choices about your finances, the website aso includes a tool which helps you give your finances a health check .