Please read

Before you contact us with your query, make sure you can’t find the answer yourself on our website. Simple answers are provided with links to further information under the Frequently Asked Questions pages.  You can also use the search facility.

Members requiring an estimate of your benefits:

If you work for the HSC or a GP Practice please ask your HR department/practice manager to send in a completed Employer Request for Illustration of Pension Benefit.

Change of Details:

If you wish to change your details including your address or bank details you will need to put this in writing to:

HSC Pension Service
Waterside House
75, Duke Street
BT47 6FP

It is imperative that scheme members inform us of any change of their address. Upon receipt of communications from scheme members we may issue hard copy correspondence via post. If you move house and fail to inform us, this may result in your personal information being disclosed to an unauthorised party.

It is equally essential that you update your HR Department via the HRTPS portal, so that they too can amend their records and ensure all information held pertaining to you is kept up to date and accurate.

Your employer shares information electronically on a periodic basis with the HSC Pension Service, if you notify us but fail to notify your employer, your information contained on our records can be overwritten by your employers, essentially resetting your updated address held on file. The HSC Pension Service prides itself on protecting our members data but you must support us in our efforts.

Got a question or wish to provide some feedback on our service?  To submit an enquiry or provide feedback to HSC Pension Service please email or click on the Questions Ask Us! Icon below.Ask Us

If you CAN’T find your answer please contact us on 028 7131 9111 and select the option you require:

  • Option 1:  If you are a current scheme member or a trust employer
  • Option 2:  If you are currently in receipt of a pension and have a query
  • Option 3:  If your query is concerning a General Medical or Dental Practitioner including GP Locum, or if you are a GP Practice Manager or a Directional Body Manager
  • Option 4:  If your query is regarding your Annual Benefit Statement or Member Self Service.


Find us on Twitter!  @hscpensions