This section of the HSC Pension Service website provides information for GP Locum Practitioners. All new and existing GP Locum’s (who have not submitted any Locum pension payments for a period of 3 months) must join/re-join the scheme by completing an SS14 and return to GP Locum Administration at the address shown on the SS14 form .
Locum A&B forms should be completed and returned to HSC Pension Service no later than the 6th day of the month, following the month the form relates to.
Please ensure all forms are completed correctly and in accordance with the guidance available on the back of each form, incomplete and inaccurate forms will be returned to the GP Locum for correction.
SS14 – Practitioner Joining Forms
GP Locum A Form 2022-23 – Certificate of GP Locum Work and Pay
GP Locum B Form 2022-23 – Monthly Record of GP Locum Pay and Pension Contributions
GP Locum A Form 2021-22 – Certificate of GP Locum Work and Pay
GP Locum B Form 2021-22 – Monthly Record of GP Locum Pay and Pension ContributionsDirect Debit Mandate
Assistant Medical Practitioner Self Assessment of Tiered Contributions
- 2021-2022 Self Assessment Form
- 2021-2022 Guidance and Completion Notes
- 2020-21 Self Assessment Form
- 2020-21 Guidance and Completion Notes
- 2019-20 Self Assessment Form
- 2019-20 Guidance and Completion Notes
- 2018-19 Self Assessment Form
- 2018-19 Guidance and Completion Notes
- 2017-18 Self Assessment Form
- 2017-18 Guidance and Completion Notes
- 2016-17 Self Assessment Form
- 2016-17 Guidance and Completion Notes
|Date:||23rd April 2018|